Seeking Community Insight: Help Us Perfect the Ultimate Web3 Builder Hub for Avalanche

Hello, esteemed Avalanche community members,

I’m reaching out from DIA DAO with a community-driven resource, and we believe the Avalanche community’s insights will be invaluable in refining it. We’ve been working on the Ultimate Web3 Builder Hub on Notion, which curates information from top layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains, including Avalanche. While our focus is on providing accurate and valuable data, the heart of the project lies in its collaborative nature.

What’s in it for the Avalanche community?

From my personal experiences in the space, I’ve often felt the need for a one-stop hub where developers, marketers, and Web3 enthusiasts can find everything from technical documentation to marketing and governance resources. And now, it’s here.

Centralized Knowledge: We’ve gathered resources like testnets, faucets, wallet integration guides, developer tools and links, analytics & research resources, and more, specifically tailored for Avalanche builders.

Collective Wisdom: The hub is designed to harness the collective expertise of each blockchain’s community, ensuring the resources remain relevant and up-to-date.

We Need Your Expertise

While our initial data collection has been exhaustive, we recognize that the true stewards of knowledge for Avalanche are its passionate community members. This is where we humbly request your assistance:

• Fact-Checking: Peruse the Avalanche section in our hub and let us know if all information is accurate and up-to-date.
  • Become a Contributor: If you’re keen on providing regular insights or keeping the Avalanche data enriched, consider joining us as a contributor.

Submit this form to become a contributor: https://forms.gle/K5zfpvwGcUEiNVU9A

Even a few minutes of your time to review the Avalanche section would be invaluable.

We appreciate the collective spirit of the Web3 community and are excited to collaborate with the Avalanche community to enrich this resource. Here’s to shaping a knowledgeable and united future for Web3.

Sincerely hope this thread is appropriate for the Avalanche forum, if not, apologies in advance.

Warm regards,

Anze, DIA DAO Lead