Misstaken sended P chain to binance adress ( Please Suppor P - Chain deposits , Coreweb )

Hi Dear Support team and all

I was staking my avax for a long time in coreweb . but last months i relaized that i cant stake it anymore for somereason and than i decided to move to binance and stake there. I made misstake i sended from P - Chain to binance deposit adress , AVAX has a such a great technolgy and updating network system allways , I am really hoping that Binance and Avax will hardfork and support P - Chain soon , As i see many people this kind of issues so I guess it will show us If AVAX will hodl their Investors or not , But i really beileve in it that They will take care of us and People can see its not a trap . I feel really bad and guilty for this misstake i hope everythink gonna be ok and We will rise and shine with AVAX.

Mrs Amanda helped me out from old avax wallet to core web transfers so I hope She can read and support us as Allways.

Thank you for advance . BEST REGARDS

2 Likes

Hey there - Sorry I have been chasing down this question on each platform! I am terribly sorry i wasn’t able to assist with this one.

I am sorry to hear that .