Introduce Yourself and Project

Boom! SUBS are one of the things I find most attractive about AVAX and why we brought our gaming hub here from Harmony.

1. Everything works, testnets, multisigs, subs, trx it’s smooth, fast and currently affordable on main chain. In the future as our game grows and AVAX price goes up, we can scale to SUBS with almost no down time, pick up where we left off and save our gamers a lot of money all while adding more stability and value to AVAX. WIN WIN WIN all around.
    Cheers
    Bourbin
1 Like

Yo! Nice to meet you, if you ever want to set up an AMA with our community so we can learn more about yours and your project, HMU. You can find us here MCVerse | WEB3 Gaming
Cheers
Bourbin

1 Like

Yo! I’m Bourbin, born in August, makes me a LEO :tumbler_glass:

Greetings all! Heru, artist name “little vibe”, here from Web3 Studios, LLC in OKC, OK (US) :bangbang: :smile: :wave:

We got started at the beginning of 2022 and have been focusing on building content/entertainment experiences in Web3, currently specifically/exclusively on Avalanche - starting with audio/visual NFT collections :bangbang:

Will share our Campfire Creator page and linktree below, can’t wait to connect with everyone here on the AVAX forum :bangbang: :fist: :small_red_triangle:

https://campfire.exchange/creators/6372cac177af2d17459e1d4c/about

1 Like

Yes of course ! Cheers to the best time to be born !

Hi! Our company is red·dev, and our project is Fund Raisin. Fund Raisin allows artists and sponsors to collaborate to raise money for a cause that they believe in, with NFTs as awards. This tweetstorm explains more about Fund Raisin and #AwardNFTs. https://twitter.com/mrkit2u/status/1612805256911413249

We have a beta release going now with minting live for only 8 more days at https://catdrops.fundraisin.app. Mint one while you still can!

Kit

1 Like

Yeah I will be in touch. We are looking to hold AMAs throughout this month.

Looks like 1 day until beta?!? Exciting stuff and congrats, will def check it out.
Cheers :tumbler_glass:

Really nice to meet all of y’all and it’s great to see the variety of projects building regardless of the market conditions. For me personally, nothing builds more confidence within the community.

For us at the MCVerse Gaming Hub, that has been our priority.

Our project aims to build WEB2 unity-based gaming on top of WEB3 smart contracts and associated technologies.

It was important to us that our games found a reliable blockchain that can scale (subnets) and affordable transactions.

We are only a week away from launching our first two stages of racing, drag-style and mini circuits, both of which are built within UNITY.

Our long-term goal is to have an explorable open world where you can interact socially with other gamers, create clubs, play games, and participate in live streams of concerts and other events. We want to attract traditional gamers into this space and we know that offering them a traditional gaming experience is key.

Check out
MCVerse.app
Avalanchehills.mcverse.app

Come say hello in our DISCORD if you’re looking for more info or to hang with other AVAX chain projects and passionate web3 people.

Cheers
Bourbin :tumbler_glass:

Thanks for the interest! Actually just one day left of the Catdrops beta to mint, so now or never! :smiley:

https://catdrops.fundraisin.app

If you’re reading this after Thursday Feb 8, you can still buy a catdrop on the site from someone else, and you can also see how the brand new minting process works.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m a member of the team behind Cryptodetective.net, and we are thrilled to be a part of the Avalanche community. Our platform aims to make the world of digital assets more accessible, providing a comprehensive suite of tools and services designed to help users navigate the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrencies with ease and confidence.

At Cryptodetective, we value genuine connections and collaboration within the crypto community. That’s why we’re excited to engage with fellow Avalanche enthusiasts, developers, and supporters on a deeper level through this forum.

Our platform, built on the Polygon network, offers an all-in-one solution for cryptocurrency investors and creators. Some of the key features include ICO listings, a contract wizard, wallet view, NFT minter, price watch, and contract management.

We believe that Avalanche is doing an exceptional job in terms of providing a scalable, secure, and energy-efficient blockchain ecosystem, and we’re excited about the potential opportunities for collaboration and innovation within the Avalanche community.

If you’d like to learn more about Cryptodetective and stay updated on our latest developments, feel free to follow us on Twitter @CipherTopia

We look forward to getting to know you all, learning about your projects, and contributing to the growth of the Avalanche ecosystem. Cheers!

Hi my name is HS Kim from Korea GoGoAVAX

Hello there… Maja here from DeepSquare, building the next generation of cloud computing. We democratise access to performant yet affordable High Performance Computing by delivering a platform that seamlessly interconnects users with a grid of distributed supercomputing resources. We have just launched our development environment, empowering AI enthusiasts, researchers, and developers with a decentralized grid, user-friendly SDK, and innovative authentication system.

The Customer Portal offers pre-built applications and a Developer App for custom jobs in an HPC environment. To celebrate, we’re offering free access to high-performance resources (limited & first-come, first-served). Users can explore our documentation and join our community and become part of the future of AI and HPC with DeepSquare! Obviously, we are building on Avalanche, and currently running a subnet on the Fuji testnet. Cheers!

SparqNet Official telegram has the latest hot topics and live communication with the team
I think it worth join)

Hi @octavionotpunk
I am very interested in your Avalanche DeFi ecosystem and as I am an experienced full stack developer, I want to work for you.
Please let’s discuss further.
This is my telegram id.
@marksierra720
I will wait for your response.
Regards

Mark

ghostNFT is the first application of ERC721Envious Standard. ghostNFT introduces an intuitive user experience enabling creators and users to add, redeem, and view collateral to individual NFTs and NFT collections. ghostNFT targets NFT collections, NFT owners, Token Holders, and Web3 Users.

ghostNFT DApp live on Avalanche

ghostNFT on Dapp Radar
https://dappradar.com/tag/marketplaces?protocol=avalanche&page=1

The Ask
We would like to explore collab/integration/co-marketing ideas with the Avalanche foundation, NFT collections, ERC-20 tokens on Avalanche, etc.

Hello, I’m a part of Weird Frens. https://twitter.com/weirdfrensnft

We’ve been in the web3 space for a while now and will absolutely do something subnet related in the future. For now we’re launching a DNFT (dynamic NFT) to act as a sort of “seed” project. It’ll be a free mint and we implemented an experience system to reward the more loyal users. The higher level you are, the most weighted your airdrop rewards will be.

Some other unique aspects of our initial project is that we are able to onboard completely new users into the space without them needing a wallet. We also have a sponsorship feature where anyone can fund the gas cost to mint a Fren for a user on their profile page. (sponsoring grants you experience).

We want our project to be accessible so we also have free time-gated attribute rolls.

Our plan is to launch on 4/25 with the Cortina network upgrade so check us out.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Sera and I’m currently helping VCRED as a marketing consultant.

VCRED is a liquidity layer on top of CLMMs, CLOBs using AI engine enabling anyone to supply liquidity and leverage complex market making strategies. We have recently reached an amazing daily volume of $142K USD on Hubble Exchange in our internal beta testing. Our initial liquidity was only $10K. We are looking forward to growing these numbers and would love to have your support.

We welcome you to join our Discord and ask us anything! Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Discord: discord.gg/vcred
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cred_v

1 Like

Zusammen means together in German.

We set up our Discord and Twitter addresses and had our accounts verified.

Twitter:

Discord

Within this community, we aim to help artists sell their 1/1 works, and we also want to assist groups in the entire process of launching their collections.

Zusammen is in Avalanche ecosystem new initiative to incubate the next generation of digital artists.

The expansive program’s goal is to foster a space for creators to explore new ideas, leverage the latest Web3 technology, build meaningful relationships, and launch game-changing careers.

Zusammen, gives creators the opportunity to focus on a personal creative project by providing marketing and dedicated support from the Avalanche ecosystem.

We started to develop this project as 5 friends, and we expect help and support from the avalanche team or from a wide network of art-loving people.

1 Like

Hey all!

I’m a long time developer and technologist. I’ve been developing a lightning-fast, instant payout, gamblefi game for a few years now. To play, you’ll buy a slot and once all slots are purchased, a winner is chosen and paid out immediately.

I just successfully ported the game from Harmony over to Avalanche and am loving the ecosystem over here. I’ve just launched the latest version (Beta) over at https://testnet.chopchop.gg on AVAX - Fuji.

This iteration of the game was developed originally back in 2022 and recently revamped using Wagmi, Viem, and Wallet Connect. It’s received much love on the front-end and the chat functionality was revamped as well.

I’d love for you to head over to play and I’d greatly value any feedback while I put the final touches and ready for Mainnet.

Edit: Here’s a quick writeup I did back in 2022 that’s been updated to reflect Avalanche
Medium - An Introduction to ChopChop.gg

Thanks!
ChopChop

1 Like