I believe Avalanche needs to enhance its support for Chinese users.

I believe our community needs to enhance support for Simplified Chinese, including our mobile core wallet and other projects. Not everyone in China is proficient in English. Due to their upbringing and various other reasons, I think the development of a project and its community should be built on multicultural foundations. There is a Chinese proverb that says, “He who listens broadly will make wise decisions; he who listens narrowly will make foolish ones.” A more user-friendly interface will surely attract more people. Simplicity is always what people need, rather than spending years learning English and understanding its culture (I am already learning, haha) or using translation tools like I do. Although Avalanche’s technology can bring disruptive effects, people should not be overlooked. I hope we can make some friendly adaptations for customers like me. Although our power is limited, we should be able to receive positive feedback! That’s all I have to say, and I hope everyone in the Avalanche community will thrive!

3 Likes

Hi there, thank you for this feedback. I will pass it along to the team.

1 Like