Recovered my wallet by logging in with Mnemonic phrase no problem but transaction lists is weirdly empty?

Hello there, I logged into my Avax wallet using a backup phrase, and I haven’t signed into it for over a year. I got in with no problems and it says my balance is just 0 .00001398 AVAX . So I wanted to see where I sent all the money too because I couldn’t remember if it was Beefy or something else, but the transaction list everywhere is completely blank. The “Transaction” panel at the right hand side of the screen is completely blank. Anywhere I could find that looks like it would have a transaction history is also blank. I even went to the export function and exported a .csv file for all 3 chains, and it sent me back an entirely blank spreadsheet with only titles on top.

Is everything OK with AVAX wallet? Your spreadsheet function is 100% broken, shouldn’t it show transactions from when the wallet was created and where the funds were sent? What is going on here? I set the “time period” to All time, so it’s not that either

1 Like

I have received phishing and attempted scam replies from these users:

ashaad_dev
jaemespolishDEV
AvaxDev
zoophobia01
dirar

Is this forum completely abandoned or something? Why aren’t you banning them?

1 Like

Can you try using core.app to see if you see everything? Also if you can share your wallet address we can compare it to the chain explorer.

1 Like

Can you share screenshots of proof so we can ban them?

1 Like