Avax Wallet Empty

Hi all. New to all of this, so I apologize if this is the incorrect location?

My avax web wallet is emtpy when I login but there was Avax confirmed as deposited in July from Binance via x-chain. It was all received and confirmed present in the wallet at that time. I have not touched the wallet until logging in yesterday and the balance is zero.

I can view the transactions on chain, but am confused as x chain generates a new address each time.

2 Likes

When you log in, can you pull some of the transaction IDs so we can take a look? If it shows on chain your funds are safe. May just be a UI issue or user issue, but lets work to figure that out.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have the tx ids from Binance is that what you need? My wallet now shows no transaction history even though the AVAX was there in July. I have only 1 avax wallet and was only used to transfer the AVAX from Binance, which I confirmed was there back then prior to exiting the wallet.

2 Likes

The help on the main AVAX page resolved this for me. It was on my ledger but only visible throught the web wallet due to AVAX not having a native ledger interface.

3 Likes

Help! My wallet is empty too.

Went to my AVAX wallet in Firefox to re-stake my coins and discovered they are gone. I had about 7 on the X-Chain and was staking 100 coins. It looks like the 100 coins were sent back to my X-Chain but for some reason the total amount got transferred out. I didn’t transfer them. I can see them on the blockchain.

When I accessed my wallet today a message popped up that it was accessing a new network. I also had to log in with my Keystore file.

Is this a network problem or have I lost my coins? I appreciate any help you can provide.

3 Likes

Sounds like your hardware may be compromised. If you didn’t make the transaction to move the funds, but it was moved, that means your hardware or phrase was compromised at some point.

If you can provide the tx ID we can take a look but it sounds like this is the case.

2 Likes

Dear dub_rado.

Just joined the forum and have a similar question to the above from DirtyPaws.
I staked an amount of Avax back 5 months ago and Avascan shows my staked amount and rewards. However, my Avalanche wallet does not show the transactions and rewards on any of the chains. I want to restake my Avax, but cannot see anyway to retrieve them, but have screen shots that I could send if that would be useful.

1 Like

Hey there, thank you for reaching out! Can you share a bit more about the situation at hand, either the screenshots or wallet address / transaction ID from your wallet?

If you prefer, you can also email support@avax.network directly if you don’t want to share those on this thread!

1 Like

Yes, I did contact you direct and we solved the problem.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. Just logged in to my Avax wallet today, accessed with Ledger and there is 0 balance! I did not make any transaction since my last log in a few months ago. Can someone please help me locate my tokens?

2 Likes

Can you connect to Core.app and see if the UI shows the balance?

2 Likes

Same… Mine was sent from kraken to avax and no transaction history shows, balance is 0

2 Likes

Can you send an email to support@avax.network so we can help you out please?

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I did a cross-chain transfer from x to c on 12/31 and today my wallet shows zero balance. Transaction detail on right shows that the transfer went through. Advanced chain import on either chain says nothing to import

2 Likes

Please email support@avax.network and someone can help there.

1 Like