BaaBaaBet - Predictions DApp

In addition to the v.02 we have also added support to Core Ap.

Would be great if you guys can test and different browsers so we can have make sure that is working smoothly.

Enjoy, fam! :smiley:

Our BD team has been taking a close look at Baabaabet and it really feels like a friendly prediction dApp for sports and other activities. It definitely provided a lot of fun times during the World Cup :soccer:

Maybe the BaaBaaBet team will be interested in our upcoming infrastructure for highly scalable and language-agnostic Avalanche subnets. We are open to discussion!

Sharing my first experience here with Baabaabet. It is very simple and easy to use. I bet this platform can bring massive degen users to Avalanche (if supported with great marketing).

Add more games, team!

1 Like

I just want to say again it’s been fun using BaaBaaBet. I am looking forward to the Grammys prediction.

Suggestions that there is a fairness mechanism so that people don’t bet with favourable info as the wager draws to the dateline, this will be unfair to the bettors that betted early. Maybe some sort of reward for the early bettors to compensate for “early bet risk” would be helpful. The best of course is to secure the odds once u betted but that will require the team to come out with money to lock-in.

Thanks again, and remember to post the grammys bet!

1 Like

Yes, i think the rewards for the early bettors will be beneficial, especially for the event bets.

As an example: in the @Jay Saber prediction pool, it is unfair for users who bet in the beginning, since the risk is the highest.

1 Like

One month later and the platform has developed much more.

I can see more pools and liquidity these days. Is there any plan to work with Avalabs to add rewards for players? I believe this kind of project can bring many new users and transactions.

For example, instead of $Baa token, Baabaabet can reward $AVAX tokens for first time users / core wallet users (work with Avalanche Rush program). The objective is to bring new people to Avalanche by using simple dapps like this.

This project has huge potential, we can refer to Polymarket on Polygon. Baabaabet is more simple and user-friendly.

@Jay @usman

I really appreciate BaaBaaBet, and shared my 2 cents on challenges for betting market for Avax.