Subnet Question

Hello AVAX team,

Alex from Safe Haven, we are in the process of drafting our grant application. Our goal is to offer decentralized backup and inheritance solutions to projects and users in the Avalanche blockchain. To do so, first we need to integrate the AVAX chain into SafeSwap.

SafeSwap is a decentralized atomic swap bridge for native tokens. The atomic swap protocol enables builders to transport their native tokens to other EVM- based blockchain, without having to rely on wrapped tokens.

Once the integration of the AVAX blockchain is completed, this would allow us to add Inheriti® smart contracts to AVAX.

Inheriti® is a decentralized and patented backup and inheritance solution for critical and sensitive data. It offers AVAX projects and users unrivaled security in the management and transfer of digital information, e.g, access to digital assets, NFTs, (social) media accounts and other digitized data

My main question is: what is the effect of all the subnets on SafeSwap and Inheriti®.

When we integrate SafeSwap and Inheriti® on Avalanche, can all subnets use SafeSwap and, Inheriti® or do we have to integrate SafeSwap and Inheriti® on all separate subnets?

Can you share a contact email or Telegram handle and we can connect you to a BD team member to help answer all those and any other ecosystem questions you may have? You can email this info to support@avax.network.

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you, my telegram handle is SafeHaven_AlexC and I’ll send the email as well![quote=“dub_rado, post:2, topic:1541, full:true”]

Can you share a contact email or Telegram handle and we can connect you to a BD team member to help answer all those and any other ecosystem questions you may have? You can email this info to support@avax.network.
[/quote]

1 Like

Hey @intothevoid i wanted to follow up on the above post. I haven’t been able to connect this any one. Could you connect with someone, my tg user name is SafeHaven_AlexC

1 Like

Hello Alex,

Let me ping the BD team again and share your info one more time.

Appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Hey @intothevoid no problem! My tg is SafeHaven_AlexC and email is iramis.castro@safetech.io

1 Like

Hello @intothevoid wanted to follow up since I haven’t heard anything yet?

1 Like

Hello, let me see if I can get you connected someone again.

1 Like

@intothevoid thank you :pray:

1 Like

I’ve passed the info along, the team will reach out directly as needed.

Thanks again.

1 Like