My NFT Wars: Evaluating Avalanche for Our Innovative PlayFi RPG Game

We’re developing My NFT Wars, a PlayFi RPG game, in collaboration with the seasoned developers at Blockchain Cuties Universe and iLogos Game Studios. Our team has an extensive background in free-to-play and NFT gaming, having completed over 460 projects since 2006.

In My NFT Wars, players can dive into an immersive world, collecting, trading, and battling unique NFT characters. Our focus is on merging engaging gameplay with cutting-edge PlayFi mechanics, which allows players to earn rewards and actively shape the game universe.

As we search for the ideal blockchain platform, we are considering Avalanche based on the following criteria:

• Scalability and performance: A platform capable of handling numerous transactions with low latency and high throughput.
  • Efficient transactions: Reasonable fees to ensure a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Robust developer ecosystem: Access to comprehensive documentation, developer tools, and support for effective development.
  • Active and supportive community: A vibrant community that can contribute to and support our game’s growth.

We would appreciate your input on Avalanche’s potential as a suitable platform for My NFT Wars. Could you share your thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of Avalanche in relation to a PlayFi RPG game like ours? Are there any unique features or resources within Avalanche that might prove advantageous for our project?

Thank you for your time, and we’re eager to hear your thoughts!

22 Likes

A Subnet would be a great advantage if you are looking to create your own ecosystem and blockchain. Giving you the ability to use your own gas tokens on the Subnet and configure the chain configuration to even what VM you use.

Here is an example. DeFi Kingdoms Announces DeFi Kingdoms Blockchain | by DeFi Kingdoms | DeFi Kingdoms Official | Medium

6 Likes

Most of all, I wonder if you would like to improve the game in the future, and if so, what changes would you make? What are your plans and do you have a roadmap for the project?

5 Likes

When is the project scheduled to start? It would be interesting to watch the development of your project

4 Likes

goodluck on developing this game and we hope that the team would stick to the plans! LFG! :rocket::fire:

glad to know that your team has an extensive background in free-to-play and NFT gaming. no doubt that this game would be successful❤️. can you name some of your completed projects?

this is really a swell p2e game, but i just want to ask, what do you think makes you stand out from the rest?

The strengths of this game includes its developers and their goals for this game :sunglasses:

I want to know more about collecting, trading, and battling unique NFT characters in this game. Already shared this article to my friends tho.

NFT Wars is the future, it dives deeper to p2e games!

Grab the chance to check out this great platform, collect and battle great NFTs

This game is something to try it, pure innovation unlocked by NFT WARS

check out the best game here, much more to try and check out!

I guess our expectations for this upcoming are already set. Hoping to experience an another level of gaming with My NFT wars!