Getting Fuji testnet AVAX

Hi all!
I’m developing an app and I’d really like to have some testnet AVAX on the hand to test things out properly. After reading the official Avalanche documentation about that topic, I tried to visit the suggested faucet page to get some AVAX, however I got redirected to Avalanche Testnet Faucet | Core where “Request 2 AVAX” button is always disabled (at least for past few weeks I’m visiting), no matter what I try (e.g. use different wallets, addresses, browsers, whatever else).

I have a few simple questions here:

1. Is that a correct website to get testnet AVAX?
  2. If so, why can’t I request any AVAX at all?
  3. Is there an alternative website where one could get some testnet AVAX coins?

Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

The faucet is currently empty, if you can share an address we can get you a few to get started.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering! To be honest, I’d prefer a working faucet because I’ll need some helping hands with testing from few other people, it would be amazing if they could get few AVAX when needed. Can you maybe tell how comes that faucet is empty? Isn’t it fairly simple thing to mint some testnet coins and fill in the faucet? :slight_smile:
But in the end, any help is extremely appreciated, so if someone has some extra testnet AVAX, feel free to send it to 0xDEbfB86753C844a21ED9B649eee99B73E5f1224C.
Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

Just sent, thank you.

The team is aware and working on solutions to prevent the faucet from being drained by bots. We appreciate your patience.

4 Likes

That is very kind of you, thank you so much! Hope to see faucet being available again soon, I believe a simple captcha would solve the bots problem pretty much, isn’t it so?

3 Likes

Hello! I am also developing an appilication and I need test tokens of avax as I see you wrote that your "request 2 avax ’ button is always disbled and I cannot request any tokens so if you have some please send it to 0x1dDDc6860E665A040A17535282F5739b7d017889

Your kindness will be appreciated.

1 Like

Sent some but the faucet just received an update. If you have any avax on mainnet you can get fujit tokens also.
You can always go to the discord at chat.avax.network for a coupon code also.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I am here to let you guys know that i am developing the application for which Avax Testnet Token is required, in a couple of days i have to submit my project, i am not able to implement application 100% due to unavailability of Avax Testnet token, it will ruin my degree, I request if someone have AVAX Testnet Tokens please send it to 0x3fC55a369F010d24Cf2cFB5407Fb0d8D71b696c9
it will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Sent some but the faucet just received an update. If you have any avax on mainnet you can get fujit tokens also.
You can always go to the discord at chat.avax.network for a coupon code also.

2 Likes

Sir I need this help. I need the coupon to enable continue with the testnet on avalenche fuji
0x6ed7fbE52dD0440E31AD06f13cd0C5459C5CCE50
Many thanks

2 Likes

You can get a coupon here. Avalanche

2 Likes

I get one coupon code. but click “request 2 AVAX” returns “An error has occurred - please try again later”.
I need some test avax to test my contract. if you have some test avax,please send it to 0x1D2440612571006CFAE090A9C8198a4a4e9b0a61. it will be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Sent you some. You should be set.

2 Likes