Can anyone please tell me the AVAX token address on Fuji testnet?

On Polygon blockchain the MATIC address is 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000001010. On Avalanche its impossible to find the addresses of the native tokens to use them in the smart contracts. On the mainnet I have found this address: 0xB31f66AA3C1e785363F0875A1B74E27b85FD66c7 and I don’t know why but it is wrapped AVAX. Is that some kind of secret??? Can anyone tell me the AVAX token address on mainnet and and AVAX token address on Fuji testnet?

3 Likes

Here it is.

2 Likes

Thanks body, but you see, this is wrapped AVAX. On my address I have AVAX but I don’t have this tokens.

2 Likes

AVAX, as any other native cryptocurrency, is not governed by any smart contract but by the protocol.

The same goes for like ETH on Ethereum network or Solana, etc…
the wrapped version has a contract address.

2 Likes

ok, but every native token has its address, ETH, MATIC and so on. Now what is AVAX address on mainnet and on testnet? This is Arbitrums ARB token: $1.95 | Arbitrum (ARB) Token Tracker | Arbiscan. Where to find this link for AVAX?

2 Likes

I’m not sure about Arbitrum but may be due to it being a Layer 2 of Ethereum but there is no contract address for Ethereum token on Ethereum. Nor is there a Solana token contract address on Solana for example. This same thing holds true for AVAX on Avalanche.

Here is a list of all the tokens on Avalanche by market cap.

2 Likes

I have changed my contracts logic for this blockchain. Soon I’ll announce my revolutionary projects little public testing. It’s awesome. Thanks a lot for help!!!

2 Likes

No problem, have a great day and look forward to hearing about the new project.

2 Likes