Ava Labs and AWS Partnership: Accelerating Blockchain Adoption for Enterprises and Governments

OMG, have you heard about the partnership between Ava Labs and AWS? They’re working together to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology for enterprises and governments! I’m so excited to see how this collaboration will bring more strength and flexibility to the Avalanche network. I can’t wait to see the new capabilities and features that will be made available through this partnership. Anyone else as hyped as I am about this? What kind of impact do you think this partnership will have on the blockchain industry?

4 Likes

I think it’s very promising in that it potentially gives government customers and their partners the flexibility to architect secure cloud solutions that comply with the FedRAMP. Would need someone else to verify but I think that’s got high potential if correct.

1 Like

DegenX is hyped as hell! That news pushed us well and we still continue! Don’t forget that Alibaba partnership :wink: Two giants! :small_red_triangle: :100: :100: :100: :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes