Welcome to the official Avalanche Forum!

We’re glad you’re here. The Avalanche Forum is for technical discussions related to Avalanche and its community.

About Avalanche:
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications with private or public blockchain networks. Avalanche gives you complete control on both the network and application layers–helping you build anything you can imagine.

About Ava Labs: Ava Labs makes it simple to launch financial applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more.

Resources:

Please review the Avalanche community guidelines:

• No spam, referrals, or promotional content. We want to ensure relevance and impact within Avalanche community channels. As an exception to this rule, promoting Avalanche staking/delegation services is allowed but only in the Avalanche Staking Services topic.
  • Be respectful of fellow community members. The Avalanche community has members from all across the globe and all walks of life. We ask everyone to embrace these opportunities for discussion and learning.
  • Let’s build and grow together. We’re excited for you to join the Avalanche community and can’t wait to get started. Ask questions, discuss, and participate–this channel is for you, so let’s make the most of it together.
14 Likes

Hye,

When you guys gonna create roadmap with timeline ? seems unable to identify and keep track the progression

1 Like

Forum is a good choice. Discord and Telegram messages get lost too easily.

4 Likes

Its more usefull rather than discord or telegram. Thanks

2 Likes

Roadmap is coming. We have finalized internally and now are working to refine and make it ready for the public :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree! The forum gives better search capability and archival value to all posts.

1 Like

I think so too, this makes support much better. They could also have a support group as well, maybe something like a support ticketing thing. That would be awesome. I would personally close those Telegram and discord groups and just stick to this form of support.Too many scammers in those groups anyhow.

Hey buddy it’s me again. I must have seen you in every single platform out there. At least I have the same username :slight_smile: Thanks for helping out before, nor heard anything but I am sure I will.

I like it as well. Chatlike applications don’t really facilitate multiple conversations while keeping topic context. A forum does.

1 Like

OK, ı am here now… Thanks

Howdy partners. Glad we have a forum now.