Transfer AVAX to Binance (issue)

Hi guys,
https://explorer.avax.network/tx/28n1Jw778ySVxG8Z5Zq3eMWnJM2iZpLhDzW2ue24SuLbeqoE2d
At 6 p.m. yesterday, I transferred my 58,24 AVAX budget from PARIBU to Binance.
But it hasn’t reached yet, and also Binance is blocked AVAX transfers for some time.
What will all we do?
I think I am not alone for this issue.
I am curious about it, inform me about it if you have any information.

Hello,

According to check, if it is well your wallet ( picture below ), your funds are well credited.
Did you already contacted Binance?

Regards,

Well, you say OK, but in this Transaction Details, there isn’t any tick in my AVAX budget (if it need this, there is problem)

What can you say about that?

Should I contact with Binance?

Hello,
for me I can say 2 hours ago I checked binance App. The App shows an message for “AVAX recieve” that there is a problem an they are checking this problem. Without time information. Keep calm it will work again and please give a community feedback what happend.

There is not my AVAX value yet in Binance,
why binance find the AVAX not safe?
What are problems? I really lost much funds with this problem.
When will AVAX up?

Hello,

The transaction you shared was successful and correctly sent to Binance on 10/02 but as their deposit & withdrawal functions are closed to Avalanche since this date, they didn’t display the funds in your wallet.

You funds aren’t lost.
As soon as Binance will release the deposit and withdrawal functions, yours funds will be displayed.

Avalanche ecosystem is currently running.
We had an issue end of last week that required an update patch that Exchanges has also to apply.

Several exchanges already apply it since Saturday / Sunday.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi,
I would like to clarify that it is still not possible to transfer AVAX tokens into a binance wallet. I have a screenshot of the binance message: can you say when the update will come so that binance wallet deposits for AVAX token work?

Hello,

It has to be done on Binance side, I am not able to give you information when they will take action to resume deposit & withdrawal functions.

On Avalanche side, everything is up and running since 12/02 and most of the others exchanges already resumed.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi,
recieving AVAX on Binance works again.