Sent AVAX from Avalanche (metamask) to Binance, but did not receive

Hi, I just sent directly AVAX from Avalanche Network on metamask to Binance(BEP20), and the transaction was successful but I still did not receive it.

Can you pls help me to solve this?
Thanks a lot.

Hello,

AVAX tokens on Avalanche and BSC doesn’t use the same contract address and they aren’t compatible.
They are on 2 different & separated blockchains.
You can only send AVAX tokens to Binance via the X chain address => via Avalanche wallet ( https://wallet.avax.network )

To unlock them, you will have to see with Binance support but according to information, they currently might not support recovery for Avalanche C chain.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your reply
So what can I do now to get this back.

Thanks & Regards

Hello,

To unlock them, you will have to see with Binance support but according to information, they currently might not support recovery for Avalanche C chain.

Regards,

We don’t have any ETA for Binance granting support for C chain at the moment.

Same thing happened to me, I wanted to send Avax from Metamask to my Binance account. When I put in the Binance address it said “Network does not support ENS”, after trying around I thought I’m just going to use the BEP20 (BSC) address since I figured if the normal one doesn’t work they probably want the other one (dumb move I know). Contacted Binance support, hopefully they will be able to help me. :confused:

FML, i did the same thing!!!
My 320 AVAX is in the black hole.

You lost 320 AVAX? That sucks dude, I only lost 90 Euros worth of AVAX so it’s not too bad but damn I feel sorry for you.

hello guys, i have same problem did anyone solve it ? also how can we get unlock them ?