Sent AVAX from Avalanche (metamask) to Binance, but did not receive

Hi, I just sent directly AVAX from Avalanche Network on metamask to Binance(BEP20), and the transaction was successful but I still did not receive it.

Can you pls help me to solve this?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello,

AVAX tokens on Avalanche and BSC doesn’t use the same contract address and they aren’t compatible.
They are on 2 different & separated blockchains.
You can only send AVAX tokens to Binance via the X chain address => via Avalanche wallet ( https://wallet.avax.network )

To unlock them, you will have to see with Binance support but according to information, they currently might not support recovery for Avalanche C chain.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your reply
So what can I do now to get this back.

Thanks & Regards

1 Like

Hello,

To unlock them, you will have to see with Binance support but according to information, they currently might not support recovery for Avalanche C chain.

Regards,

1 Like

We don’t have any ETA for Binance granting support for C chain at the moment.

Same thing happened to me, I wanted to send Avax from Metamask to my Binance account. When I put in the Binance address it said “Network does not support ENS”, after trying around I thought I’m just going to use the BEP20 (BSC) address since I figured if the normal one doesn’t work they probably want the other one (dumb move I know). Contacted Binance support, hopefully they will be able to help me. :confused:

1 Like

FML, i did the same thing!!!
My 320 AVAX is in the black hole.

You lost 320 AVAX? That sucks dude, I only lost 90 Euros worth of AVAX so it’s not too bad but damn I feel sorry for you.

hello guys, i have same problem did anyone solve it ? also how can we get unlock them ?

I have same problem. I lost 1.34 ETH !

Binance CS is just pure trash.
How can the biggest exchange on earth has that poor CS support…

Having the same problem with 900 Avax Binance costumer service is just saying no we dont support C chain
Hope maybe in the furture they will support CChain Lost a lot of money with this Why was the transfer proofed
.Binance dont want to give privat key to restore Avax
Is there any profesional who can help to recover?

Hello T Lung
Is there anyway a adres or something else besite of costumer service to contact?
Costumer servvice Binance is not reacting at all and i want to find a wat to recover the transaction.

Best regards Arthur

I have the same problem Can you mail me ?

Same issu here, if someone have a solution, please send message.
Around 30 AVAX here that are blocked

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So I made a post about our issue. Feel free to give me feedback if there is anything that I should add.
And please make sure to bump it up, so that they can see it!!

any news about that, did someone manage to get back funds?

No not yet, They keep on telling me that they can’t retrieve it because the C chain is not supported. In the meanwhile we need to push Binance to support the C chain.

Please write your story down on the reddit Binance support page so that they become aware of more cases