Lost mnemonics for new address

I only seem to have mnemonics for old address (eg. X-79cx…). Couldn’t find mnemonics for new one (X-avax1…). Since only 10% is currently sent to new address (for which i don’t have mnemonics for), can the remaining 90% be sent to old address?

Ummm… I don’t think that is what is happening. All the tokens bought in the public sale were encoded in the genesis vertex as belonging to a particular address. Unlocking doesn’t move them anywhere, it just changes their status from ‘Locked §’ to ‘Available §’. They remain in the same address (accessible through the same wallet credentials).

So if you have access to any of them, you have access to all of them.

Click ‘Show breakdown’ on the Balance panel in the Wallet to see how funds are distributed among the different chains and classes of coins.