Codl.center is an interactive API reference for the Avalanche-go node. It features the Avalabs official documentation, with the option to send direct requests to your Avalanche node.
We know that developers & power users play an important role in growing a thriving community. On that matter, the first challenge for a young blockchain is to achieve a smooth learning curve.
Codl.center serves the double purpose of getting the job done while gradually memorizing the whole set of methods exposed by the Avalanche node.
The web interface is generated from a set of JSON-formatted API specifications. It can easily be extended to support new blockchain VMs as soon as they get released.
Codl.center is released as part of the MoneyDance hackathon. This is an early release & some key features are currently under development. Namely:
- Support for EVM API documentation.
- Connection to arbitrary node addresses. (right now it connect to the local node at
- Connection to subnet blockchains. (right now API requests only use the default
- Codl.center is a pedagogic tool & is not meant to secure large sums of money.
- Codl.center is a client-side web application. It doesn’t store or send any data except when contacting your node (which should run locally).
- The source code is available on Github, and the web application is served directly from this repository.
- The build integrity can be verified by running
npm run checkfrom a source repository clone.