Avalanche Attestation Service

Proposal Title: [Quadratic Funding Round #1] Avalanche Attestation Service

Application Questions:

Please provide an overview of the project:

Avalanche Attestations Service is a fork of Ethereum Attestation Service. It provides the infrastructure for one entity to make attestations about another.

Attestations are the basis on which digital identity is made. By providing the infrastructure, we lay the groundwork for apps that can utilise these attestations.

One app that we are currently working on is a web3 passport/linktree app. It allows wallet addresses to verify and connect their social logins like Twitter, Telegram and Discord, which can then be shared easily.

There will be additional features like a passport app where users can collect stamps. Each stamp will have a score which helps boost the user’s “human” factor. This human score can then be read by other smart contracts such as for:

• Whitelisting addresses for NFT mints
  • Whitelisting addresses for new token launches

Please explain how your project meets the round eligibility criteria:

The project meets the criteria because it is a public good that does not intend to turn a profit. It’s also a public good because these attestations can be consumed by other apps.

How does your project benefit the Avalanche Ecosystem? Please mention any existing or upcoming partnerships:

In addition to the passport/linktree app that brings an element of web3 social to Avalanche, we also intend to integrate NFT collections to the app so that holders can link their favourite PFPs with their web3 socials. The idea spun out of Smol Joes for this very reason.

Hold old is the project? 1 month old.

Please outline any prior funding sources:

• Total prior funding in USD: $15k from Smol Joes treasury.
  • Grants:
  • VC:
  • Token Launch:
  • Sales:

Please provide a link to your public group chat (Discord or Telegram) if applicable: Smol Joes discord: discord.gg/UCsan664

Is there anything else you’d like to share about your project, previous work, or other affiliations?

Other than my background w/ Trader Joe, Joepegs and Joe Studios, I also serve as a mentor for the Harvard Blockchain Accelerator and have ran several bounties on Avalanche in the past, such as the Great Mint Bot Race.

I believe these skills allow me to identify and manage talent to ensure the project is seen to completion.

Telegram Handle (you can answer N/A): cryptofish7

Profiles or socials of other main team members publicly associated with the project:
cryptofishx (twitter)
moneyduplos (twitter)
borgbob (telegram)

Email Address(es): fish@traderjoexyz.com

Payout Wallet Address (Payment on Avalanche C-Chain):
0xDB85D95e1f90ba567190328d54b04D7796E8AA45

1 Like