Can I transfer AVAX in to a wallet that is created on the local testnet by using Fuji faucet?

I am trying to get some test AVAX for my avalanche blockchain for my project. To do that what I find is without any faucet I cant send any AVAX to my wallet. I tried to create a local faucet but it seems like the documentation gives error. My question is what are the way to send test AVAX to the X-chain address? Does Fuji testnet faucet provides to give AVAX to my localhost address?

You can create a wallet with an initial amount through the tutorials. Atleast that is what worked for me gotta go through the tutorials.

Noticed you attempted it in another question. Hopefully someone will get back to you soon.

Thank you very much. But while creating a wallet I do not see any option or way to provide funds to the test accounts. Do you please let me know how to do that. Any tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

https://medium.com/avalancheavax/the-ava-platform-tools-pt-2-the-ava-faucet-48f28da57146

Thank you very much it does works and the problem is solved. thanks again. In the test net, the avalanche has only 5 nodes, I am trying to increase the number of nodes but seems like I need staker.key and .cert. However I dont know how to create those files. Did you added new nodes on the local testnet?