AVAX transferred from Binance to Metamask

Hi guys, I have tried to transfer AVAX coin from Binance via AVAX network to Metamask (the Avalanche C-chain setup account). I finally realized that this do not work, which I didn’t receive the credit. May I know if there anyway I can take back the AVAX?

Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Hello,

When you mention an ETH format address ( => C chain address for example ) when sending AVAX tokens from Binance, they are actually sent on BSC as BEP20 tokens.

To be sure, we are in this context => Check your c chain address on https://bscscan.com/ and check that you see AVAX tokens linked to your address.

We will check next steps when this point is validated.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, I check on bscscan, the tx Hash is:
0x9cfec7b73171d61088e6789c982b1eb311810dff45689de0147c9861e0539a1b

What should I do next?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

-Add custom BSC RPC for this address " 0xd0C635a82bb52818850d9B49DCECac8f4861AF2a " in Metamask.

=>

-Add custom token to see your BEP-20 format AVAX

=>
Avax contract on BSC " 0x1ce0c2827e2ef14d5c4f29a091d735a204794041 "

-Get some BNB on your address ( BSC chain )

-Transfer the AVAX back to Binance

=>
Check AVAX deposit and choose BEP20 ( BSC ) in Binance
It will mention an ETH like format address to deposit your AVAX back on Binance

DO IT WITH A SMALL AMOUNT ( like 0,1 for first transaction ), to be sure everything is working

If ok do it with all amount otherwise revert back to me :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

Hello,

I followed your steps and got all the AVAX back! Appreciate your great helps!

Are you from the Avalanche team?

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Hello,

I am not from Avalabs team but Admin on Forum and Telegram :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

Hey ive just done the same thing as OP am i able to follow exact same steps or do i need to change anything?

Hello,

Not exactly the same as I mentioned his own Metamask Address => you have to use yours :slight_smile:

But same RPC / Avax contract, just change the reception address to yours for BNB ^^

If you are not sure you can contact me on Telegram https://t.me/Ponay_Avangers

Regards,

Hi there,

How is it possible to raise a global ticket for binance to support C-Chain ?

1 Like

Hello,

There are contacts between Avalanche and the different exchanges.
From an Avalanche perspective, we would like to have them connected to C chain ( Avalanche could even help them to reach this goal ) but now it more depends on exchanges decisions, timelines, devs, …

I really think that as soon as one of them will have done the job all the others will quickly follow, it is more a matter of time…

Regards,

1 Like

Dear Ponay
Is it possible that Binance in the futere is going to use the C chain?
I have Avax on the C chain on Binance account and it is stocked there.
Binance is not supporting the C chain. Can I use the avax again Because Binance is not supporting C chain and i am stocked with a lot of Avax
Custumor services Binance is not helpeing to recover or to send it to my account or return it to Avelanche So maybe there will be hope in the futere ?
.Sorry for my English buth i try my best to explain my problem
Best Regards Arthur

Hello,

It is possible ( NOT SURE ) that will support C chain in the future but couldn’t tell when.

Regards,

2 Likes

You mfn legend. I had the same problem as terycha and your instructions solved it. God bless.

More people have the same problem with stocked Avax on Cchain of Binance.We have to wait or they are going to support the C chain of Avalanche
The Avax coin will be realy big in the futere and it will be more easy to use for Avax holders I wrote:
Dear Product department,

I would like to put in the request to support the C-chain network of Avelanche (AVAX) in order to prevent and recover several loss of funds.

Dear Poney I just read on Binance the next.
Is recovery posible of the stocked Avax on Binance I will be very happy as this is posiblel
Binance completes the Avalanche (AVAX) C-Chain integration and has opened deposits for the C-Chain AVAX tokens. Please find your assigned C-Chain deposit address under the AVAXC network in the Deposit Crypto page. Withdrawals for the C-Chain AVAX tokens will be opened at 2021-09-09 00:00 (UTC).
In addition to supporting C-Chain AVAX token deposits and withdrawals, Binance will continue to support deposits and withdrawals of Avalanche’s X-Chain and BEP-20 AVAX tokens.
For further information, please refer to the following :
Integrate an Exchange with Avalanche C-Chain
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Binance Team
2021-09-07
Trade on-the-go with Binance’s crypto trading app (iOS/Android)

A miracle happened today All my Avax stoched in C chain Binance recovered.A very happy man.Thanks for your support.

1 Like