AVAX sent from MetaMask to Binance on C-Chain

Hey everyone,
I recently (about 5 hours ago), sent a very little amount of AVAX ( 0.00000001 to be precise) from my MetaMask wallet to my Binance wallet just to test things out. I tried out the C-Chain, now that Binance supports it. But, the AVAX is still not reflected in my Binance account.
I am confused as to what could be the possible reasons for this since the transaction is showing being successful on snowtrace. I was on the C-Chain in my MetaMask wallet as well. Can someone help me out here? Any amount of help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Nothing stands out a wrong from your post. Maybe binance has a lower limit? I think you need to ask them.

Well done for sending a test transaction first!

Thanks. Binance has a minimum deposit of 0.00000001 AVAX, exactly the amount I sent. So, I don’t think that is the problem. I did raise a recovery application but it hasn’t been looked at yet.

Also, do I need to put in a specific memo while depositing? Because I did not do that.

And I had another doubt. When I transferred my AVAX from Binance to Metamask, the address of the Binance account was different compared to the Binance address when transferring from Metamask to Binance. The metamask address is the same. Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

I am no Binance expert but nothing you said you did or what happend seems wrong to me. I think you need to await the support ticket.

Alright, thanks for your help!

This happened to me too just now! May I ask what happened now? What did you do and have you already recovered it?

My bad. I should have updated the post. Turns out that the minimum amount that we can deposit on Binance is not what they quote i.e. 0.00000001 AVAX. The recovery ticket did get a reply after 3 days saying that the amount deposited is less than the minimum amount. So, I tried it with 0.0001 AVAX and that got through instantly. As for the AVAX I deposited earlier, it’s gone.