AVAX tokens on Avalanche and BSC are using different blockchains.
You can’t display AVAX from BSC in Avalanche C chain wallet because there aren’t compatible.
=> You have to send them back to Binance then send them through Avalanche network ( X chain )
How to do that ?
First you need to load your Avalanche wallet in Metamask.
In your Avalanche wallet, click on " Manage Keys " tab then " View C Chain Private Key "
Copy the key and import it in Metamask ( => Import account )
You will now have the same 0x address in both Wallet and Metamask.
According to your post you normally already added BSC network and token contract.
=> Switch to BSC network for your newly imported account.
AVAX tokens should now be displayed
You can now send them back to Binance.
- Send some BNB to your newly imported account
- On Binance platform click deposit -> Avax and choose BEP20 network
Send them back to mentioned 0x address
From this point you can now send your AVAX on Avalanche X chain.
- On Binance platform click withdraw -> Avax and choose AVAX network
- Mention the X chain address of your Avalanche wallet
In you want to send them on Metamask => cross chain X -> C
Don’t forget that you have to add Avlaanche network RPC on Metamask to interact with C chain DAPPS
- Always do a first transaction a small amount of tokens in case of problems
- Never send AVAX token from Avalanche C chain directly to binance using BEP20 network => they will be stuck !
- In case you aren’t sure about what to do you can contact me on Telegram => https://t.me/Ponay_Avangers